Monday, September 25

The Emporer Has No Clothes

I usually prefer to do my own writing for the blog here, but having sat through Keith Olberman's excellent, intelligent, articulate, and scathing 4 minutes of searing truth, I raced to the computer to see if the transcript were available online. It is.

Not sure if anyone who reads this would have seen it, or heard it. Here it is. Thanks to DH for running to the kitchen to make me sit and watch it -- and thanks to Bill and KO for (finally) coming out and saying it: THE EMPORER HAS NO CLOTHES.

Here is the transcript:

......... well, I copied and pasted the whole thing and then I came to the last line:

"© 2006 MSNBC Interactive"

So, in a rare fit of pure conscience, I have NOT included the text of KO's genius here. What a shame. My right-wing friends will not click on the hyperlink and read the thing. Here it is, just the same:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15004160/

Hats off to you, Keith. Never in a million years could I have articulated this half as well as you.

No comments: