Thursday, November 10

News from the Homefront

My brother and I talk not-too-often. He is really busy with a wife, new house, and a new consulting business. He lives in our hometown, where he knows everyone, and keeps up with all the hometown news. I have plenty of time, and sometimes call him, and that has been about the extent of our relationship until recently, when we have begun emailing.

I received this bit of news from him via email today:

Wayne Greenhaw and the guy who salvaged the Rosa Parks bus have written a new book about the Boycott. As you would expect from Wayne, there are 25 pages about Dad in it. He also references Mom. Here's the link in case you're interested in it:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1556525907/103-8692639-6128669?v=glance&n=283155&n=507846&s=books&v=glance

Hope all is well -

David


He adds a "ps.":

P.S. - Have been reading your blog. Sad to read you're still a Democrat and don't like W. Our family is freakin' FULL of opposites, isn't it?

This is my bro's way of saying "I love you anyway," although he would never actually say that. Ain't life grand??

No comments: