Friday, November 4

Our Nation

Friday November 04, 2005--Forty-three percent (43%) of American adults now approve of the way George W. Bush is performing his role as President.
Overall, 55% of Americans Disapprove of the President's performance including 40% who strongly disapprove.


NPR this morning said that W's approval rating had fallen to 39%, but when I did a Google search on "bush approval lowest" this was the first of the over 1,000,000 hits produced.

Most of you know I am a Democrat. I like to believe I'm an independent thinker as well.

Many of you may have observed that as Democrats, we have missed some Golden Opportunities in the past couple of Presidential elections.

I'd just like to say, here and now, that: if we miss out on the next presidential election, we are complete and total morons, and should just DISBAND the Democratic party.

W has done more for us than we EVER could have done for ourselves.

1 comment:

Hi, My name is: Tim said...

Well, Republican, Democrat, Independent, Libertarian, Moderate, or otherwise...

I'm not voting for George Bush next election.