Tuesday, January 9

#31 Flu

Not long after returning home from a lovely birthday getaway, I came down with the FLU.
The main symptom is that my back feels like a bus ran over it. I have almost voice, and a very yucky cough. Sounds like years of nicotine down there. (Although there is not.)
I tried to proceed with life the first day, but on the second day, my sweet hubby wrapped me up in a blanket burrito on the living room couch and I pretty much stayed there for two days. Today I have been up and down.
Fortunately we had a backlog of recordings on the DVR and I've been able to catch up and clean up the storage.
I feel lucky a) I'm not missing work somewhere, b) hubby is a good nurse, and c) we have a warm and comfy home.
Today I feel like I'm somewhere between 60-70% myself. Tomorrow I'm sure to surpass 80.
#LoveMyLife

No comments: