Tuesday, March 14

too much, TOO much, TOO MUCH

Had a meeting last week and as we headed home, the CEO of the company said, "This is my 4th meeting this week. Hope I still have a wife when I get home..."
I thought to myself, "Only 4 meetings and he's a CEO. I've had 7 and I don't even have a job."

The school board has redistricted our neighborhood so that our kids will attend their 3rd school in as many years, next year.

We are fighting to retain the Residential zoning at a site owned by the nearby Doc-in-a-Box.

Auction. (ABC License, donations, tax papers, event insurance, capacity license, invitations, caterer, gift certificates.)

Park. (Pavers, forms at printer, sponsorships, benches, clearing, clean up for Egg Hunt, plan gardens.)

Grants. (Last one due end of month, but it's a whopper.)

Centennial Celebration (Find a breakdown stage, musicians, printing, artist for commissioned poster, permits, trolley sponsors.)

5k Run. (Find a sponsor. Figure out a way to have buffs rather than Tshirts. Plan route. Get permits. Obtain clock and equipment. Advertise.)

Fortunately, I am not involved in the school redistricting thing. It does not affect Little One; she goes to an out-of-district school and heads to middle school next year, anyway. The moms in the neighborhood have organized this one and are running with it.

All the other stuff is about too much.

No comments: