Friday, May 2

Emotion or Exhaustion

Sometimes when I blog, I email my MIL to let her know so if she has nothing better to do, she can tune in and see what I have to say. I blogged earlier today, and dropped her a quick email so she could see the results of her careful mentoring.

I don't much think she will mind my posting her response here:

Hi, I was afraid you would leave before I could tell you what a great job you had done. It is beautiful.It is better than I could have imagined.,And the pots on the porch ,just perfect..Good , good job I know you are pleased. Keep your tree well watered.until it takes root. Your porch looks so inviting and so cool. Have a good time!!!!!!!! love, mom

When I tell you I cried, I am sure you think, "Oh, she had a tear or two roll down her cheeks," and I tell you, no, I bawled like a baby. Made noise. Gasped for air. Tears are still rolling down these cheeks.

How nice to work hard on something and have the person you care about, actually like it.

Thanks for the email.

No comments: