Thursday, May 29

Open Letter

Dear Friends & Family,
I am way behind on emails, notes, and every other detail of my life right now. Please accept my apology. I do have an excuse: today at 2pm we marked the 1-week anniversary of my current migraine. I have mostly been a slug this week, hanging about, doing the basic minimum for the family's survival.
DH talked me into going for an adjustment at the chiro today but he was unable to move me about much; it seems my muscles are locked in place due to my headache. In fact I feel worse tonight than before. I am going back tomorrow and am in hopes that I will be a little looser so he can adjust me.
My head hurts, I feel like my eyeballs are going to jump out the front of my head, and my ears are ringing so loudly as to compromise my hearing.
I am not good company.
So, if I seem to have blown you off or otherwise dropped off the face of the earth, plz forgive me.
I'll be my usual good-natured, lovable self soon.
Love to all,
Maggies Attic

No comments: