Friday, May 28

Blog.

To the family and friends who follow my blog: I blogged today and encourage you to nag me to continue.

In 2005, I posted 89 times.
In 2006, 80.
In 2007, 54 times.
In 2008, I made a NY resolution and posted 229 times.
In 2009, 78.

This year, I have posted 3 times.

Yikes.

I tell myself I'm too busy to write or draw.

But I'm not too busy. In addition to working, I choose to do other things that waste my time. Websudoku. Organizing cabinets that are already organized. Going to coffee. Facebook.

But life is short. The blog is my way of chronicling what we're doing, and trying to communicate in a pretty non-communicative family. Other than my mother-in-law, pretty much no one else really stays in touch. So I blog.

So, (sigh) as of today, I'm back in the saddle again. I encourage you to Hold Me Accountable. I. will. blog.

No comments: