Sunday, December 30

DH plays violin at church



Second day and video uploaded beautifully, following exact same steps as yesterday. Go figure.

The secret to uploading videos on YouTube seems to be giving it a shot 100 times, and finally it goes. I am exhausted after the 72nd time so here is the video, right here. Someone told me that if you check the 2nd day, YouTube will have the video loaded for each time you tried. If that's the case, I'll have 72 versions of it tomorrow and can post a nice little link. Til then, here is the long-awaited song.

After he played, LO asked me why I cried. I told her I'm so thankful for his music; when he had the accident and lost his finger, I thought the music was all over. She replied that she's just thankful we don't have to hear this song anymore. :)

No comments: