Wednesday, January 9

Hilarious

My DS2 posted on his blog a link to a very funny song on YouTube.(his blog address: www.csmdad.blogspot.com) Last night, or rather at 3:20 this morning, when the dog growled and I searched the house with a flashlight in one hand and a phone with quick-dial for 911 in the other...but I digress. Ahem. I was up in the wee hours of the morning, unable to go back to sleep (heart was still doing the pounding thing) I saw DS' blog, then explored the other songs by the same guy.

I found this song hilarious. I wish you could see me, seeing this song, laughing til I cry, with LO standing next to me, angrily defending her favorite song. Then he says Avril Lavigne is FAT and she just goes livid. "FAT?! She's not fat." Somehow this makes it even funnier. Here's the link.



Unfortunately another song he spoofs is another favorite of hers. I find this one even funnier, and roll around on the floor, a weeping, wailing, laughing, wheezing, sodden mess. All the while, LO stands above me, hands on hips, saying, "This is not even funny."

You decide.

No comments: