Monday, June 8

End of the Year

It has been a crazy, crazy day.

Because LO is "graduating" from middle school on Wednesday, she attended a banquet at the local Holiday Inn today with the other eighth graders. It was great to pull up to the school this morning and see them all decked out in dresses, heels, and neckties.

She seemed to have had a good time. I did not tell her that eating at a Holiday Inn is torture for me and certainly would not be a reward in my book. :)

DH is back at his home plant. He seems generally happy but is having a bit of an adjustment to waking up at 4am once again.

I am crazily running around for this doggone secret project plus my work. I can disclose the details in less than 30 days now. :)

That's two insipid smiley faces in a row. Time for bed.

No comments: