Wednesday, October 26

Cooper


DS2 is visiting for a quick overnight; drove his "new" old Mini-Cooper down. HIS DS1 came with. They arrived just before time to pick up Little One from school. Sooo we took the Coop. Of course. Man, that is one fun car. This is a pic of it.

We have been sitting around on the floor building Lego spaceships and searching for cool parts in my 3 giant buckets of Legos. (Thank you, Ebay.)

Note to reader: If you buy Legos on Ebay, it's a really good idea to put them into net bags and wash them in the washing machine. Twice. Once with a weak bleach solution, then in clear water.

So today, I was the Gust of Honor at a luncheon with the local Garbage Men. Hmm. That was a typo. I swear.

They bbq'ed chicken and one of them made homemade sweet potato pies. Slaw, beans, venison, and bread. I took a pound cake. It was great fun and they keep telling me anytime I want a job, I've got one with them.

So between lunch with Solid Waste and seeing DS2, it's been a terrific day. *_*

No comments: