Monday, December 29

NY Times Year in Photos

I haven't blogged for a few days... mostly because I haven't been doing anything interesting. DH had a terrible cold and then LO got it. She has been sort of slugging about the house, reading or listening to a book on tape.

She has a major English project due upon her return to school: a scrapbook compiled of items from a historical novel. She is working hard on it. Of course my dear printer quit working over the weekend so I spent 2 hours on the phone with Dell last night to get it going again. That's a story for another day.

Please take a look at the NY Times' 'Year in Photos' that came out today. Click on the first picture and you will get the slide show of all 160 photos. They are amazing; some of them actually took my breath. You'll see why.

No comments: