Saturday, December 9

#20 Vacation, Day 3

Another yummy, delicious sort of day.

After waking up to 7 or 8 inches of snow, I sadly contacted my massage therapist to cancel my appointment. An hour later my sweet friends texted: "Will drive u to massage 4WD." WHAT?! You can bet I quickly called the massage lady back to be sure she'd still have me.

My friend's hubby picked me up in his Dodge Ram and we OWNED the streets all the way there. I have to say I had the best massage I ever had, even better than the NFL player at Disneyworld, but that's a story for another day. It was amazing.

So I walked outside all blissful and zen and my driver was waiting for me in the warm truck and safely delivered me home. Am I the luckiest thing ever?

Once home I sank into a deep nap and slept the afternoon away. Drew for a while and listened the Bach's Unaccompanied Cello Suites 1-6. Warmed up a little chili from yesterday and watched "The Crown" on Netflix. It's Season II. I often have to pause the movie and run to Wikipedia to bone up on the history of the times.

I've looked up a yoga class for tomorrow. The local book and news opens at 9 and if the streets will allow, I'll make a paper run, maybe snag a Starbucks on the way back.

So it's a day. One day remaining of my yummy, delicious vacation. Dinner tomorrow night with the friends.

For now, here is the early morning scene out my back door today. #LoveMyLife


No comments: