Thursday, April 17

Meditation

Some of my friends know that I occasionally use a guided meditation, typically when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. They have asked me to make a note in my blog so they can find it, and here it is.

If you have iTunes, you can get to a FREE large library of her work by going to podcasts, then fitness & nutrition, then find "Meditation Station." Or, you can just search for Meditation Station to start with. It is a free subscription and it downloads a new meditation to your library oh, every month, I think.

I wish I could link to an audio file of her work here, but I don't think I can. Hope this helps.

There are those who will say you can't be a Christian and believe in meditating, and to you I say, with all respect, I disagree. :)

No comments: