Friday, March 2

#33 We Bought It!

We bought the warehouse and 1.8 acres adjacent to the church. Jody loves to go hang out there. We've had repeated discussions where I asked what is the purpose of it? and have not gotten a clear answer yet -- but he feels it is Providential (capital P intentional) and I am a patient person. Sigh. Very patient. He has been patient with me before, too.

I'm doing a little part-time work for the local paper and am working on 4 articles right now.

I'm taking a Figure Drawing class in March and truly look forward to learning more about drawing.

Spring is just around the corner. We have daffodils in the yard and in the house, as well. It's windy and a little cold, but the sky is blue and I know we will have a spring. That said, there's sort of a guarantee that we'll have another snow -- we always have a late one -- but then things bloom.

I am expanding the flower beds on the sides of the front yard -- they are too narrow. I've not done any actual work other than pulling the chickweed, but I'm up to "here" in gardening books and magazines, trying to design what goes where. The goal, of course, is to have blooms in the yard and in the house 3 seasons of the year.

Wish me luck..

No comments: