Wednesday, March 19

No Catch!

For the record, there was absolutely no catch. Exchanging the glasses was as simple as returning a pair of shoes, except that I had to wander the mall for an hour while they made the new ones up. Cheerful, courteous, and absolutely no judging of me for not liking the glasses I seemed to like 2 weeks ago. The new ones cost $8 more and, as I emailed my DMIL, I couldn't pay it fast enough, to be rid of those BLUE glasses.
I rarely, make that, never, go to malls alone. If I have to go, and I usually prefer not to, I have LO with me and we are looking at size 5 trendy outfits or Rocket Dogs. Ha! It occurs to me that name could really be misread if someone did not know what RD's are. They are the latest adolescent trend around here in shoes. So I strolled the mall in perfect silence and just looked and looked. Did not buy a thing. Did not fall in love with malls, either.
It's nice to be home. To have glasses I don't hate.
It's the simple things in life that make it worth the living. If that's not a line in a song, it should be.

No comments: