Thursday, September 25

Bony Protrusion

As some of you know, I read the book, Skinny B**** some months ago, went vegan, and have been losing some parts of myself ever since. Like, the parts that ate cream cheese on a bagel and thought it was healthy. Like, the part that could clean out a container of B&J in 9 minutes flat. Like the part that could wipe a 2-quart casserole dish of homemade macncheese, extra cheddar on top, with my fam.

Nowadays I still make macncheese, only I have a salad and DH and LO eat maybe 1/3 the container. I like to think I did *not* eat the other 2/3, but that we all have cut back. Seriously.

I have been dropping away like the photos in Back to the Future, although lately the weight loss has been moderating a bit as my body has "normalized" to the changes I have made. I am working to increase my aerobic activity in order to shock it back on track.

Meanwhile, I had a bit of a shock this morning as I put on my shoes. There, just above the shoeline, was a bony protrusion. I have seen them before, but have not seen mine in quite some time. It's ... an...... ankle. I have another just like it on the other foot. I had to laugh as I quickly checked to see if it was a set, or a single.

No comments: